Yes. In Washington state, one is still required to pay child support, even if the other parent has failed to comply with the parenting plan. You should contact a Bellevue attorney to assist you in holding the other party in contempt for violation of the parenting plan though.

Molly B. Kenny
Connect with me
Divorce and Child Custody Attorney Serving Bellevue and Seattle Washington