There is no minimum length of time of residency required to file for divorce in Washington state. Any person who is currently a resident of Washington, who is in the armed forces and is station in Washington, or who is married to a resident of the state may file for divorce in a Washington state court.

If you live in King or Snohomish county and are ready to file for divorce, contact The Law Offices of Molly B. Kenny at 425-460-0550 or through our online contact form.

Molly B. Kenny
Connect with me
Divorce and Child Custody Attorney Serving Bellevue and Seattle Washington