You can go online and look at the state form as to the different categories that must be addressed. The broad-brush categories are what’s the schedule during the school year, what happens for winter vacation, what happens for spring break in mid-winter vacation, what happens during the summer, is it going to be different than the school schedule.  If you have a very young children you may build in step increases for residential time with the other parent -- for example a one year old is generally not going to do a 50-50 schedule but perhaps by the time that child is 10 they could spend half the time with the mother and half her time with her father.

Molly B. Kenny
Connect with me
Divorce and Child Custody Attorney Serving Bellevue and Seattle Washington