Which county in Washington State should I file my divorce in?

You may file your petition for dissolution of marriage in the county in which you or your spouse resides. You may also file in Lincoln County, no matter where your or your spouse reside in Washington. This is because Lincoln County requires that everything is filed through the mail and there are no court appearances.

Do you live in King or Snohomish County? Are ready to file for divorce? Contact an attorney at the Law Offices of Molly B. Kenny for a private consultation.
Molly B. Kenny
Founder and Principal Divorce Attorney
Molly B. Kenny's Bellevue family law office is conveniently located on Lake Bellevue Drive, making it easily accessible to those in the greater Seattle area. Our divorce and child custody lawyers help men and women get the information, guidance, and compassionate representation they need.
Law Offices of Molly B. Kenny