What Forms Do I Need To Fill Out In A Washington Divorce?

When it comes to paperwork, procedure, and timelines, filing for divorce in Washington State can be somewhat complicated and confusing. Initially, in order to begin the divorce process, you must fill out confidential information form, an addendum to confidential information form, a petition for dissolution of marriage form, a summons, and a vital statistics form. More forms will be needed if you are seeking a restraining order or if you and your spouse have children. A Washington State divorce lawyer can help you better understand these forms and the timeline in which they need to be completed.
Molly B. Kenny
Founder and Principal Divorce Attorney
Molly B. Kenny's Bellevue family law office is conveniently located on Lake Bellevue Drive, making it easily accessible to those in the greater Seattle area. Our divorce and child custody lawyers help men and women get the information, guidance, and compassionate representation they need.
Law Offices of Molly B. Kenny