Here are some of the more common reasons for divorce in Washington State:
- Growing apart or becoming different people
- Irreconcilable differences
- Arguments and poor communication
- Failed expectations
- Lack of commitment
- Boredom, need for life change, or "mid-life crisis"
- Substance abuse and addiction issues
- Domestic abuse issues
- Money, spending, and finances
- Infidelity and cheating
Most divorces don't happen because of a single issue listed above, and no divorce is simple or clear-cut. The bottom line is that in some cases, two people simply cannot continue a healthy relationship for a variety of reasons, and it is better for everyone to move on and make a fresh start.
If you are in need of legal help regarding your Washington State divorce, contact Seattle divorce attorney Molly B. Kenny today.