How Can I Help Prevent Domestic Violence In Seattle?
• Call the police if you hear a violent domestic dispute or other domestic violence crime.
• Donate a few hours of your time to a local domestic violence prevention program.
• Educate your children to respect their future partners and peacefully resolve conflicts.
• Educate your children on the issues of domestic violence and domestic abuse.
• Make a donation of supplies or money to a local women’s shelter.
• Familiarize yourself with Washington State domestic violence legal issues and current events.
• Try to live your own life without violence, physical abuse, emotional abuse, and controlling behavior.
If you are being directly affected by domestic violence or domestic abuse, understand that there are a number of resources in Seattle and Washington State that can assist you. If you need legal assistance, speak with a Seattle domestic abuse attorney today.
Molly B. Kenny's Bellevue family law office is conveniently located on Lake Bellevue Drive, making it easily accessible to those in the greater Seattle area. Our divorce and child custody lawyers help men and women get the information, guidance, and compassionate representation they need.