1. Maids and housekeepers, and cleaners
5. Baggage porters and concierges
6. Entertainers, performers, and athletes
7. Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides
8. Telephone operators
9. Factory workers: food and tobacco
10. Gaming service worker
11. Extruding machine operator
12. Gaming cage worker
13. Massage therapists
15. Dancers and choreographers
Jobs that come with the lowest divorce rates include engineers and law enforcement officers. Of course, the research does not show whether certain jobs are more likely to cause divorce or whether those drawn to certain occupations are more likely to divorce.
Molly B. Kenny's Bellevue family law office is conveniently located on Lake Bellevue Drive, making it easily accessible to those in the greater Seattle area. Our divorce and child custody lawyers help men and women get the information, guidance, and compassionate representation they need.