As the year draws to a close, let’s look at some of the most newsworthy and surprising celebrity divorces of 2012:
- Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman. Often used as an example of a Hollywood marriage that worked, this couple announced their divorce after 30 years of marriage.
- Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes. This Hollywood couple divorced after five years and one child together. Katie filed for divorce in New York after living separately from her husband.
- Heidi Klum & Seal. This power couple renewed their vows for seven years before breaking up. After Klum filed for divorce in January, she began dating her bodyguard.
- Will Arnett & Amy Poehler. This beloved comedy couple announced their divorce after nine years of marriage, upsetting many fans that looked up to their relationship.
- Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson and Evelyn Lozada. This marriage fell apart just 41 days after it began, after the police were called to a domestic violence incident involving an alleged head-butt.
- Mayim Bialik and Michael Stone. The star of “The Big Bang Theory” announced her divorce on her parenting blog. She and her husband have two sons, ages four and seven.
- Danica Patrick and Paul Hospenthal. After seven years of marriage, the famed racecar driver announced her divorce from her husband, a physical therapist, in November.
- Stevie Wonder and Kai Millard Morris. The famed singer and his designer wife called it quits in 2012 after nine years of marriage.
- Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli. As Facinelli’s acting career took off, Garth reportedly felt left behind and jealous. The couple had been together for 11 years and has three daughters.
- Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis. Although they never married, this Hollywood couple with two children announced their separation this year.
Located in Bellevue, Washington, the Law Offices of Molly B. Kenny assists both men and women with Seattle-area divorce cases and child custody cases. For more information or to schedule a meeting with a Bellevue divorce attorney, call 425-296-8852.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "10 Celebrity Divorces that Made Headlines in 2012"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."